Welcome to the portal of the information system of the study agenda of the Technical University of Liberec.
Personal Data Protection
The Technical University of Liberec registers and processes personal data in the IS STAG for the purpose of carrying out educational activities and related study agendas. TUL’s obligation to process personal data in connection with educational activities is determined in particular by the relevant legal regulations in the field of higher education, or it is necessary to process personal data for the fulfillment of duties and tasks of TUL as a public university. More information on the personal data processing and protection at TUL can be found here.
How to log in?
Access to the STAG information system is authenticated using Shibboleth, similar to other services.
By clicking „Login“ you will be redirected to Shibboleth login page. Use your LIANE credentials in a standard form name.surname and your LIANE password. Once authenticated you will be forwarded back to the IS STAG.
You can also work with IS STAG using the mobile application TULapp.
Any problems with login?
- Ensure you are using correct LIANE credentials.
- If you are a student and your log in procedure in other services works well and the problem is only in the IS/STAG portal, please check with your study department that the birthcode entered in IS/STAG is correct. As a lecturer, contact a member of staff in your department
- If none of the services allows you to log in (canteen, e-mails, etc.) please contact staff of Liane department.
How to Solve Problems?
If you encounter problems while working with the portal, or you do not succeed in something, do not despair, we will be happy to help you.
Problems Related to the Organization of Studies
If problems during the pre-enrolment occur, e. g. "insufficient capacity of the course", "the course has no schedule", etc., contact the department that provides the course. In the case of problems with the study plan or a forgotten password, contact your study department.
Kindly address the errors and problems related to the functionality of the portal to firstname.lastname@example.org. When reporting an error, please specify:
- what you were trying to do and how
- the result your activity ended with,
- the exact time when you performed the action,
- personal number, name, surname.